Hi Wullie,

I've picked this up so we can get 1.6.2 out soon. It was caused by
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/1183/2 and there was more than just that
link broken.

Thanks,
Melissa.

  mnetloggedinfrom not displaying

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  In Mahara 1.6.1, the 'You have logged in from' institution name is not
  displaying for Mahoodle (I'm not sure about across different
  institutions as I only have one).

  In /lib/mahara.php  on line 2456, it looks like the
  institution_display_name is sending the wrong field to the get_field
  database request in institution_display_name (/lib/institution.php).

  As per
  https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5005#post21955, I
  have a couple of quick suggestions to fix (although the latter
  regresses back to 1.5 code).