The original bug affects me too - I find it inconsistent that:

1) the "Details" links on different files in a "File(s) to download"
block do different things; and

2) for an image, there are two "Details" links on two pages which do
different things even though they have the same label.

  Shouldn't viewing and downloading files have the same process?

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Am on one of my
  views:http://master.dev.mahara.org/view/view.php?id=774 trying having
  a look me kewl Mahara creation

  1. When I click on the "Details" link by any of my images, it goes
  like this "Details > Image > Details > Download" : this process also
  only shows the image should a user be able to download and keep the
  file? Because I can't!

  2. When I click on the "Details" link by any of the songs, it goes
  like this "Details > Download" : again this process only shows the
  track or plays the track should a user be able to download and keep
  the file? Because I can't!

  Ok now the question is which one is the right process 1 or 2. Thanks.

  Mahara master dev 1.3

  Linux

  FF3

  I think we are Postgres