Public bug reported:

Problem with the javascript not marking all file uploads as complete.

Using firefox on Ubuntu - Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to Content -> Files and click the Upload file box
2) Select multiple files to upload and click 'Open'

All the selected files show the 'Uploading ...' message but only the
last one then ticks over to 'Uploaded ...'.

Refreshing the page shows that all the files have actually uploaded.

Note: I was using 6 small image files to test with (between 7kb -
600kb).

** Affects: mahara

** Tags: bitesized

  uploading multiple files - only last one gets marked complete

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: