** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.7.2 => 1.8.0rc1

  After installation, make the installer "jump" to the "Continue" link
  at the bottom of the page

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This bugs me every time I do a clean Mahara install (which as a
  developer, tends to be several times a day). The list of plugins on
  the install page is vertically longer than my browser window. And,
  since I have $cfg->productionmode=false, this list gets pushed further
  and further down the page by the log_info() notices that show up at
  the top of the page. Even with productionmode=true, the tickmarks on
  each line expand the line a bit, which causes enough page expansion to
  move the bottom of the list off of the page.

  As a result, there's no quick visual indicator of when the install
  process is complete. I have to keep manually scrolling down as it
  goes, or just go away and come back some time later.

  Moodle's installer/updater has the handy functionality that when it's
  done, it leaps you to the bottom of the page where the "Continue" link
  is. I'd like to see the same in Mahara.