Status in Mahara 1.5 series:
  New
Status in Mahara 1.6 series:
  New
Status in Mahara 1.7 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  In https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5269 , a user
  reported that clicking the "Done" button after editing a portfolio
  page, caused the user to be sent to a non-https version of their site,
  interrupting their login session.

  After a bit of troubleshooting, it turned out that the problem was
  caused in part, by the fact that in raw/templates/view/blocks.tpl, the
  form containing the "Done" button submits to the url
  "{$WWWROOT}/view", rather than "{$WWWROOT}/view/". (note the missing
  trailing slash)

  With most web servers, if you try to access a directory, but leave the
  trailing slash off the end, you will be redirected to the same URL
  with a trailing slash. (See
  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_dir.html#directoryslash for
  documentation of this in Apache, for instance). Somehow, this was
  causing problems for this user.

  Since this can cause problems for some users, and since the correct
  URL for a directory has a trailing slash on the end anyway, we should
  fix this so that our directory URLs have a trailing slash. At the
  least, it'll save on a little bit of web traffic, by avoiding a
  redirect.

  This problem was noticed in /view/blocks.tpl, but it's possible it
  could occur in other templates as well.