Okay, I've opened a separate launchpad bug for adding some default
skins. I think we can take care of that after we've got the basic skins
patch approved and merged:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1207535

You've got a good idea, we can put it up on master.dev and ask the
community to create some. I'll also ask our designer Evonne.

** Tags added: skins

** Summary changed:

- Wishlist/Feature Request: Customise page themes
+ Wishlist/Feature Request: Customise page themes (skins)

  Wishlist/Feature Request: Customise page themes (skins)

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  - exact version of Mahara: 1.5.7
  - operating system: Redhat Linux 5.6
  - database: MySQL 5.0.xx
  - Chrome 26, IE9, FireFox 20, Safari 5

  I am not registering a bug, but a wishlist/feature request.

  I have had a lot of users (approx 95% I talk to) mention that they
  would love the ability to have the choice to customise their page
  themes.

  I realise this is no small undertaking, and it looks as though some
  site themes can be customised via the admin/institution pages - is
  this possible for configuring page themes?

  I have attached an image with a rough idea for implementation.