Retest bugs found in comment 5 above

<<<<<<<Places where I can navigate away without being prompted to 'stay
on page':>>>>>>>>>>>

Content -> Résumé -> Introduction:

        1. If I choose a gender and try to navigate away = I get prompted to
stay. ✔
        2. If I choose a gender, then save, then choose another and navigate
away = I get prompted to stay. ✔

<<<<<<<Places where I am prompted to stay when I shouldn't be>>>>>>>

Content -> Files:
        1. Upload a file and try to navigate away = user can navigate away ✔
Fixed

Admin Site
        1. Institutions -> Institutions
                a. initiate a search - fill in search field and try to navigate
away = user can navigate away ✔ Fixed
        2. Institutions -> Groups
                a. initiate a search - fill in search field and try to navigate
away = user can navigate away ✔ Fixed
        3. Configure site -> Files
                a. Upload a file and try to navigate away = user can navigate
away ✔ Fixed

Content -> Résumé -> Interests:
     1. edit interests, add some new text, delete text and click cancel button.
Try to navigate away = user can navigate away ✔ Fixed

Portfolio -> Shared by me:

           1. Clicked 'edit access' for a page, then clicked 'add' for Share
with Public. Clicked the calendar to add a date, then click the remove button
(at right) try to navigate somewhere else = user is prompted to stay on page -
expected result would be for user to leave page with no prompt  Not fixed ✘
           2. Sharing Group Pages - Clicked 'edit access' for a page, then
clicked 'add' for Share with Public. Clicked the calendar to add a date, then
clicked  the remove button (at right) try to navigate somewhere else = user is
prompted to stay on page - expected result would be for user to leave page with
no prompt  Not fixed ✘

Catalyst QA Notes

It appears that all of the bug reported in comment 5 have been fixed
except for the sharing of pages - by selecting a start date and then
deleting the date and trying to leave page =  user gets prompted to stay

  Display a warning message when navigating away without saving

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Version: all
  Platform: all

  When an user navigate away without saving, a pop up dialogue with a
  warning message should be displayed.

  The warning message: "You have made changes - do you want to leave the
  page without saving them?”