Robert hi.

I answered that question once in the comments.

I would lso prefer the way that is used when editing resume composites, but
I simply can not figure out how to do that, because those forms for adding
resume composites (books, certifications, employment, etc.) are - as far as
I can tell - javascript forms and heavily dependant on javascript and ajax.
I've tried, but failed... Could any of you guys try to do that?

I hope my explanation is clear enough?!

Cheers, Gregor