** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.9rc1 => 1.9.0

  Move posts between forums within groups

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Feature request.

  Hi,
  While working on the structure of the MacHara user group in Mahara.org it
occurred to me that as the content started to develop within the group some
posts in the general forum would be better situated in other forums created
after those posts were originally written. It would be a useful feature if
posts could be re-organised by moving them to other forums within the group.

  In the same context I use a Mahara group within my institution to provide
resources and support forums for using different tools and technology. If
someone posts a question about Mahara (for example) in the Moodle forum it
would be useful to be able to move it to the correct place so that the response
can be found by others looking for the information.
  I guess there might also be use cases for being able to move/copy a
discussion topic or post to a completely different group - but I think being
able to manage information within a group would be of wider value.

  Regards, Gordon.