** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.8rc1 => 1.8.0

  "Search" button for Elasticsearch on search result list throws error

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  1.8.0dev reported by Ghada; reproduced on our master design site. This
  must be a recent bug as I remember it working earlier.

  1. Search for a term in the top right search box. -> results are shows.
  2. In the search box on the results page search for a different term and
either hit the Enter key or click the Search button. -> You get an error
message.

  A more detailed error message:
  [WAR] ef (lib/errors.php:464) An exception was thrown of class
PieformException.
  THIS IS BAD and should be changed to something extending MaharaException,
  unless the exception is from a third party library.
  Original trace follows

  [WAR] 2a (lib/pieforms/pieform.php:544) No function registered to
  handle form submission for form "search"

  Call stack (most recent first):
      Pieform->__construct(array(size 3)) at
/var/www/maharacode/mahara/htdocs/lib/pieforms/pieform.php:170
      Pieform::process(array(size 3)) at
/var/www/maharacode/mahara/htdocs/lib/pieforms/pieform.php:71
      pieform(array(size 3)) at
/var/www/maharacode/mahara/htdocs/search/elasticsearch/index.php:105