** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.8rc1 => 1.8.0

  Embedded PDFs don't display to logged-out users

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I thought I was having problems with embedded PDFs not displaying
  properly in Chromium and FF, but it turns out the problem was that I
  was viewing them while logged in (since I was editing the page) in FF,
  and then to save time I was viewing them while logged out in my other
  browsers.

  To replicate:

  1. Create a page that has an embedded PDF.
  2. Make the page viewable by Public
  3. Log out
  4. View the page (while logged out)

  Expected result: You should be able to see the embedded PDF
  Actual result: You see only the embedded PDF block's title (in FF and
Chromium) or the title and a grayed-out scrollbar (in IE).

  So it looks like the problem may be that some of the JS is not getting
  included into the page when a logged-out user views it.