** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.8rc1 => 1.8.0

  Selecting image for group page block from 'my files' tab fails

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Version: 1.8
  Platform: apache2, php5, postgres9
  Browser: firefox, chromium (possibly others)

  Assumptions
   - Fresh install with some pages made in Portfolio Pages where an image block
was added to the page and some image files were uploaded via the block config.

  Actions
   1. Make a new Group
   2. Create new Group page and add an image block to it.
   3. Select the 'My files' tab and select an image.

  Expected results
  - the image selected is chosen and you are able to them save the block

  Actual results
  - the image block config popup closes and no image is selected

  This works correctly on mahara v1.7.2