** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.5.12 => 1.8.0

  The embedded iframe filter doesn't support scheme-relative URLs such
  as "//youtube.com" (now used in the YouTube and Vimeo embed code)

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.6 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.7 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.8 series:
  Fix Committed

  http/https protocol that doesn't match the protocol of the parent
  page, YouTube's embed code now lists protocol-relative URLs. These
  start with "//www.youtube.com", no "http://";. This is a standard type
  of relative URL/URI, but our code doesn't support it.

  Since we already store the allowed iframe domains without a protocol
  in front of them, we should also support these protocol-relative URLs.

  To replicate:
  1. Open up a YouTube video on youtube.com
  2. Click "Share" and then "Embed"
  3. Make sure you have NOT ticked the "Use old embed code" box
  4. You should get an iframe embed code, like this: <iframe width="420"
height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NkyEOrQiGMQ" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>
  5. Paste this into an external media block or a text block in Mahara

  Expected result: You should be able to view the video once you've saved the
block
  Actual result: The block will not display the video