I'm removing the 1.6 & 1.7 milestones for this bug, because it's a
change to the UI, and we should avoid changing the UI in minor releases.

** Changed in: mahara

** No longer affects: mahara/1.6

** No longer affects: mahara/1.7

  Switch suspension reason and "Suspend" button around

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  All versions

  On the user bulk actions page /admin/bulk.php, the reason for the
  suspension comes after the "Suspend" button, which is not logical
  because you should first enter a reason before clicking the "Suspend"
  button.

  These two should be switched around which will also necessitate a lang
  string change.