** Changed in: mahara

  Deleting background image crashes skin

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I was testing the new skins feature on Mahara Dev site and found that
  if I added an image to the skin for background, then later deleted the
  image from my file repository (I was switching to a different image),
  the skin becomes unavailable to re-edit because it couldn't find the
  original image - I had to delete the skin and start again from
  scratch. What I would expect to happen is that if a skin / theme image
  is deleted it should switch to the default (no image) or simply
  display an empty placeholder block to show that there was supposed to
  be an image file. Being locked out if the image is deleted from the
  backend makes this a nasty learning experience with the new feature!

  Regards, Gordon.