** Changed in: mahara

  Use content from another text box not displaying 'copy' message

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Version mahara 1.8

  Problem:
  The 'If you edit the text of this block, it will also be changed in 1 other
block(s) where it appears. Make a copy' message is not displayed anymore if you
choose to use content from another text box and have license metadata turned
off in the config.

  The javascript was expecting to find certain license elements and
  update their css - but they did not exist in this scenario.

  Solution:
  I've added a sanity check to only try and update them if the first license
element exists.

  I've also altered the layout of the instance edit display so that
  things make more sense - eg keep the choosing of another text box
  functionality to appear directly below the wysiwyg editor (as it did
  in previous mahara version)