** Changed in: mahara

  Exporting a skin has wrong background image

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Scenario: I have a bunch of skins on a site, and also have a bunch of
  images in content -> files.

  I make a skin and give it a background image.

  I export the skin.

  I then import the skin into another site where lots of image files
  already exist.

  Outcome - for this particular skin it has wrong background image

  - The wrong background image didn't exist before on either of the test sites
(though must have existed in dataroot).
  So for some reason it is picking up the wrong image to export.