Hi Son

Yes I still cannot see any help information for the URL field or the date
field.  questions I have are
1) do I need to input a specific date format for the date field or not?
2) what is meant by URL field ?  What URL is required for this field ?

See attached image for more details

** Attachment added: "no help info for page fields."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1237120/+attachment/3899312/+files/Bug%20-1237120_04_11_13.png

  field info text missing

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Incomplete