** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 1.9.0

  Could not remove tags with special characters

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Version: all
  Platform: all
  Browsers: FF, Chromium with javascript enabled

  After clicking the link 'Show my tags' in the page /artefact/file/ or
/artefact/blog/post.php, we got the list of current tags. Clicking these tags
will update the list of tags in the below text box.
  If a tag consists of special characters such as $, ^ we can not remove these
tags from the list.