See bug #1259685 for more info on what JQuery is doing so that we don't
potentially replicate what already exists when we come back to this.

** Changed in: mahara

  Datepicker is not keyboard-accessible

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Currently the DHTML date picker widget (for example the date field on
  /artefact/plans/edit/task.php) is not easy to navigate using a
  keyboard since it opens below all other elements and does not have
  focus set to it - this is confusing for screen reader users since
  activating the button appears to do nothing.

  The current date picker could be modified to be made accessible, or it
  could be replaced with another library (such as a variant of jQuery UI
  datepicker)

  Note that screen readers users can still enter dates manually so this
  is not essential for WCAG compliance.

  Affects latest master (using Orca 3.4.2)