One thing I am still not sure is who should be notified? Moderators
should be notified for sure. What about group admin? Institution admins?
Site admins? In the latter two cases we will likely hit bug #1274948.

  Objectionable content button for forums and groups

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Only artefacts and pages can be reported if their content is deemed
objectionable. This should also be possible for
  - profile pages
  - forum topics
  - forum posts (tricky as what shall be done with subsequent replies? ->
consider carefully)
  - groups (e.g. on the group homepage)
  - feedback