** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 1.9.0 => 1.10.0

  Decrease the text and make it clearer in fewer words who has access to
  a page by default

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  The Edit access page /access.php has information on who can access the
  page by default. In bug #1190720 we add info when no access is given.
  We would have to write out more explicitely who has access to a page
  by default in that one sentence, but that would just get too long.
  Therefore, we are thinking of changing the top paragraph about the
  default access, make that short and clearer and then revisit the
  sentence to adapt it.