  Profile completion: make a friend bug

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 1.9 series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Mahara 1.9
  Hi Everyone,
  Just sitting with a colleague testing the profile completion feature.

  Background - The Make a Friend condition: he sent me a friend request which I
didn't respond to.
  Instead I sent him a friend request which he accepted.
  So he now has a friend. However his profile completion block is still asking
him to make a friend.

  As a face book user he said that facebook profile completion accepts
  you have made a friend regardless of who initiates the friend request.

  Perhaps Mahara should consider that you have made a friend by counting
  how many friends you have. EG more than one means you have made a
  friend regardless of how? Also this might work better for people who
  already have friends and the system can tick this off straight away.

  Thanks,
  Shane.