=== How to test  ===
1. browse to a portfolio page
2. confirm that the former "text box" name has been changed to "Text"
3. confirm that the general section of the menu also contains the block types
of "text" and "note"
4. confirm that both text and notes function as expected

Note: existing pages may have the former title of text box displayed on
the page but all new blocks will have the correct names

=== Test Results  ===
2. confirmed that the former "text box" name has been changed to "Text" ✔
3. confirmed that the general section of the menu also contains the block types
of "text" and "note" ✔
4. confirmed that both text and notes function as expected ✔

Catalyst QA Approved ✔

  simple non-copyable textbox

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  As discussed in the developer meeting, I propose a plain/simple
  textbox blocktype that doesn't store its content as an artefact. I
  think that in most cases the text in textboxes does not serve on other
  pages, so offering a simplified version helps avoid unintentional side
  effects when views with reusable text boxes are copied.