A few versions ago, we implemented the "Allowed iframe sources"
functionality where site administrators can whitelist certain iframes
that they allow their users to embed into their content.

** Changed in: mahara

  Embedding iframes in the HTML editor

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I would like to embed iframes in the Mahara html editor, in the same
  way that the Moodle editor does.

  I am not sure if Mahara uses MyTinyMCE or not.

  Regards

  Aaricia Thorgalson, aka Mari Cruz Garcia

  This bug was imported from eduforge.org, see:

https://eduforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3124&group_id=176&atid=742