commit 84ed8d13a989689208713ebe1ebd48a9da0f19cc
Author: Sylvi Low <sylvilow.stud...@wegc.school.nz>
Date:   Thu Jan 15 11:16:26 2015 +1300

Remove "Journal" checkbox option from profile completion. Bug 1408438

and add the behat test

Change-Id: Icfefdee0143f77a04d240f33b6c989ab12352f99

  Remove "Journal" option from profile completion

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Since every user has a journal set up by default, we do not need the
  option "Journal" in the profile completion as everyone would get
  "points" for that option. I think it should be removed.