commit db0a7ca0a93b3dc098aae419b8d85e586a823592
Author: Eduardo Schicker <edua...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Wed Mar 4 10:45:56 2015 +1300

Behat Test: Group memeber sorted by (Bug 1426983)

Selenium test

Change-Id: I482f221a5d4508ac10e4c2587421b675c226de76

  Converting Selenim tests to Behat tests

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi,

  This is an added feature for the 15.04 release.

  The current Selenium IDE test will be converted to Behat tests so we can
regression test and prevent bugs before the release.
  This bug number will be attached to the Gerrit patches for the Selenium tests
from now on so they can all be tracked on Launchpad.

  Regards,
  Jinelle