Public bug reported:

After a friend request has been accepted, the notification is send and
appears in my inbox. Clicking on 'More...' at the bottom of that message
produces an 'Not found' error while it redirects using the following URL
structure:

http://mymahara.com/http://mymahara.com/user/view.php?id=2

** Affects: mahara

  Clicking 'more' in friend request is not working

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  New

Bug description: