[Expired for Mahara 15.10 because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: mahara/15.10

  Problem displaying page when two or more pages have the same clean url

Status in Mahara:
  Expired
Status in Mahara 1.10 series:
  Expired
Status in Mahara 1.9 series:
  Expired
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Expired
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Expired

Bug description:
  This occurred for a site using clean urls

  A user had two pages containing the same cleanurl so that neither
  could be displayed.

  Got this error:
  [WAR] c9 (lib/errors.php:747) get_record_sql found more than one row. If you
meant to retrieve more than one record, use get_records_*, otherwise check your
code or database for inconsistencies

  I've been unable to replicate this problem via the system (only editing the
db directly).
  I've tried:
  - copying a page
  - copying a page from a collection
  - exporting and then importing pages
  - editing page 'title & description'

  But none of these allow me to end up with a duplicate.