Public bug reported:

We found three issues while upgrading from Mahara 1.9.8 to 15.04.3.  We
have attached the tar file which contains the patch and various error
logs for further help.

Upgrade Issue 1 - Add path and update records :

This adds a field 'path' to artefact table and thereafter runs a update
query to add data. We have around 500K rows and this takes around 94
minutes to upgrade! This can be done in one go without the limit of 200
and it works very well taking around 2-3 minutes!

Few times the upgrade failed due to "mysqli error: [1205: Lock wait
timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction]".

Upgrade Issue 2 - TinyMCE emoticon changes :

        $replacements = array('view' => 'description',
                              'artefact' => 'title',
                              'artefact' => 'description',
                              'group' => 'description',
                              'interaction_forum_post' => 'body',
                              'notification_internal_activity' => 'message',
                              'blocktype_wall_post' => 'text',
                              'site_content' => 'content');

The artefact key is defined twice in the array so as soon it reaches
'artefact' => 'description', it replaces the previous one which ends up
skipping the title column to be updated.

Upgrade Issue 3 - TinyMCE emoticon changes - Typo!  :

                    $configdata[$key] =
preg_replace('/\/emotions\/img/', '/emotions/img', $value);

emotions are replaced emotions@

** Affects: mahara

** Patch added: "Patch and various error logs"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1499568/+attachment/4473860/+files/Patch%20%26%20Error%20logs.tar

  Mahara 15.04.3 upgrade issues

Status in Mahara:
  New