[Expired for Mahara because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: mahara

  raw theme always used for custom pages

Status in Mahara:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi folks,

  Here is my issue. I'm on m 15.04.01; unbutu 12.04; mysql. The issue is
  visible on every browser.

  I've created a new theme with the "raw" theme as parent.

  I've put in the /static/images/ the logo and the small logo.

  Everything is working well :

  - I can see the normal logo
  - I can see the small logo when I click on a profil
  - However, when a custom page is launched, it will take the raw
viewmicroheader.tpl file and then show the site-logo-small of the raw theme
instead of the custom one.

  One thing is strange, even If I configure a template copying 100% the
  raw directory and I set 'false" to  parent. The problème is still the
  same : it will call the row files.

  Does anybody Has an idea ?

  May thanks in advance