** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: 15.10.0 => 16.04.0

  "Institution name" field is confusing

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Hi,

  When I log in as an Admin and follow: Administation -> Institutions ->
  Add institution. Then I fill in Institution name with "Fantastic name"
  and I fill in Institution display name with the same then I  try
  saving the institution. I get an ambiguous error not stating why the
  names haven't been accecpted.

  I can see that there is an information icon next to it, and I could
  click that for more information to  problem solve. However if the
  error message stated that the Institution name had to be a single word
  and the curser directed them back to the box to re type it in it would
  be better practice .

  15.04dev (commit 685dfca0e652f250d5c2f8f973f405d2931a5f1a)
  Linux
  PSQL 9.3.5
  Firefox 33.0

  Thanks,