When I tested pagination for Groups/My groups I did not have the option
to change results per page.

Steps to reproduce:
-Add more than 10 groups to Groups/My groups

Expected result:
Can see drop down box at bottom of the page to change number of results per page

Actual result:
No drop down box is displayed at the bottom of the page

  Add json pagination to more places

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  There are some places in Mahara that do not use json pagination - for
  some minor places like online users page it's not a big deal

  But for places that are used often we should do json pagination

  I notice the pages lists do not use json pagination, eg these places

  htdocs/admin/site/views.php
  htdocs/view/groupviews.php
  htdocs/view/index.php
  htdocs/view/institutionviews.php

  They should use pagination to allow for faster loading of subsequent
  data