Do you still have that problem? If so, please provide the steps that you
took to get to the error. Thanks.

** Changed in: mahara

  when creating groups I get: MKC Mahara: Site unavailable Something in
  the way you're interacting with MKC Mahara is causing an error.
  Details if any, follow:  User with id "0" is not known

Status in Mahara:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When i create a group I get:

  MKC Mahara: Site unavailable
  Something in the way you're interacting with MKC Mahara is causing an error.
  Details if any, follow:

  User with id "0" is not known

  The group is actually created but when i go to it I get:

  MKC Mahara: Site unavailable
  A nonrecoverable error occurred. This probably means you have encountered a
bug in the system

  This is on the first 'about' tab. all other tabs work fine.