commit c441636843a0c0f3f44f3d69fc8dc0e352274f39
Author: Jean-Philippe Gaudreau <jp.gaudr...@umontreal.ca>
Date:   Wed Mar 23 14:04:16 2016 -0400

Bug 1558246: Reset default group page shared settings

We need to reset 'showsharedviews' and 'showsharedcollections' values
to 'By members of this group' for the default group home page because
they were wrongly modified.

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I01b9eeb12af5db2c2a639bbaea24cd1f6b44b93e

  Submitted collections in a group don't display for the admins

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hi guys!

  I don't know if this is a regression from 1.10, but we found a major
  bug in our 15.04.5 Mahara. In short, when members in a group submit
  their collections, the admins of that group cannot see them. I
  attached a screenshot for you to see. I also tested in a vanilla
  15.04.5 installation in order to be sure and I was still able to
  reproduce the bug.

  So, here are the steps to make it happen:

  *This test requires you to have an evaluation group with at least one
  member, at least 1 collection.

  1. Go into the group as admin
  2. Submit a collection
  3. Check if the collection appears under the "Collections shared with this
group" title
  4. Now, with a member of that same group, follow the same steps.

  Result: The collections are never listed under the "Collections shared
  with this group".

  As always, thanks for your help!

  Melvin