** Changed in: mahara/15.04

  Google drive folders no longer work in Google Apps  block

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Related to Bug 1600665, while testing out all the different Google
  media in the Google Apps block, I noticed that Google "collections" no
  longer work.

  Based on context, and comments in the code, I assume the "Google
  collections" referred to in the Mahara manual (
  http://manual.mahara.org/en/16.04/blocks/external.html#google-apps )
  are actually Google Docs/Drive folders, and *not* Google Plus
  collections. This was a stumbling block at first, because the
  Docs/Drive folders are now called folders, rather than collections.
  And, from the code, it appears we've never supported embedding Google
  Plus collections.

  Anyway, to replicate:

  1. Create a Google Drive folder, like so:

  1a. Log in to drive.google.com

  1b. Click "New" and then "Folder" to create a new folder.

  1c. It will now navigate you into the new folder, so in the nav bar
  underneath the search bar, you should see "My Drive > Untitled folder"
  or whatever you named your folder.

  1d. In that nav bar, click the little triangle next to your folder's
  name on "My Drive > Untitled folder". This will open up a menu of
  options. Select "Get shareable link", and you should get a URL like
  this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxaMLoyk4oT_N0ZNQWQtYUUyYjA

  1e. Alternately, click the little triangle and select "Share", and
  copy the link there, which will be like this:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxaMLoyk4oT_N0ZNQWQtYUUyYjA&usp=sharing

  2. Log in to Mahara

  3. Put a Google Apps block into a page

  4. Paste the link from Google Drive into the block.

  Expected result: The block displays a folder icon, which if clicked,
  is a link to the folder.

  Actual result: You see this error message in the block: "Unable to
  parse embedded code or URL:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxaMLoyk4oT_N0ZNQWQtYUUyYjA&usp=sharing
  "