** Changed in: mahara/15.04

  The function "get_mahara_install_subdirectory" doesn't correctly
  handle a URL with a missing trailing slash

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  One of the causes of Bug 1592236 was that
  get_mahara_install_subdirectory() doesn't correctly handle a wwwroot
  with a missing trailing slash. If you set your wwwroot to e.g.
  "http://www.example.com";, it will return "www.example.com".

  This rarely affects anything because fairly early in init.php we
  rectify $CFG->wwwroot to add the missing trailing slash if it's
  missing. But if we need to call it before that point it can cause
  subtle problems, so we may as well fix it.