** Changed in: mahara/15.04

  Shared collections in a group don't display for the admins

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.04 series:
  Fix Released
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Hi guys!

  I don't know if this is a regression from 1.10, but we found a major
  bug in our 15.04.5 Mahara. In short, when members in a group submit
  their collections, the admins of that group cannot see them. I
  attached a screenshot for you to see. I also tested in a vanilla
  15.04.5 installation in order to be sure and I was still able to
  reproduce the bug.

  So, here are the steps to make it happen:

  *This test requires you to have an evaluation group with at least one
  member, at least 1 collection.

  1. Go into the group as admin
  2. Submit a collection
  3. Check if the collection appears under the "Collections shared with this
group" title
  4. Now, with a member of that same group, follow the same steps.

  Result: The collections are never listed under the "Collections shared
  with this group".

  As always, thanks for your help!

  Melvin