commit 76fe713b7624ae49d789d45a1b874e40fc18d56f
Author: Pat Kira <pat.k...@catalyst.net.nz>
Date:   Thu Aug 18 14:19:24 2016 +1200

Bug 1554247 - Fixed attachment file links showing up on fullwidth layout

behatnotneeded

Change-Id: I00da7d2a319dacabc802c09f1a668f0f37db7057

  comments with attachments - attachment titles and links display on
  main portfolio page

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I'm running 15.10.1 and have the following problem:

  We use the portfolios for a standard process that requires people to
  attach letters to note blocks on the page. When they do add the
  attachments, sometimes the attachment filenames (actually, links to
  the attachments) are visible on the main portfolio page, sometimes in
  a list and sometimes on top of one another. They "float" above the
  page, meaning that if I scroll the page up and down, the attachment
  filenames/links do not move up and down with the page.  This display
  bug is reproducible on multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome).

  I'd hoped that the 15.10.1 patch would resolve this issue, but it did
  not.

  thanks,
  Fran