** Changed in: mahara

  Add new Glogster iframe source

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Glogster updated its iframe embed code at least for the educational
  glogs to the following pattern:

  edu.glogster.com//glog

  Example: <iframe src="http://edu.glogster.com//glog/47901217";
  width="1300" height="960" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"
  marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" style="overflow: hidden;"></iframe>

  Since Glogster is a built-in iframe source, we should add it to the
  initial setup.

  I only mark it as "medium" priority because site admins can add it
  themselves.