Separating the tags with a comma is probably the cause of it. You should
select the tags by using the chooser. Please see
http://manual.mahara.org/en/15.04/blocks/journals.html#select-tags-to-
include-or-exclude

** Changed in: mahara

  Search by multiple tags does not work

Status in Mahara:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  In the block "Journal Entries by tag", I tried to search for journal entries
using multiple tags.  I tagged two journal entries with the tags "math" and
"september".  I then tried to add a block "Journal entries by tag".  When I
selected the tag "math", it found the journal entries.  When I selected the tag
"september", it found the journal entries.  When I selected "math, september"
to indicate that I wanted both the tags "math" and "september", it said that
there were no journal entries.
  Mahara Version: 15.04