** Changed in: mahara

  Behat bug: A text box isn't clearing text before new text input

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Hi,

  Behat isn't clearing a text box before it inputs new text. However it
  is still passing it. It just fails when it you run a following step
  "And I should see" because it cant see the text.

  I've attached a test for you to see this. It is at the adding user first name
and last name where it's not adding the correct name.
  The test will still pass because the display name is what it is seeing.

   And I follow "Content"
      And I fill in the following:
      | First name   | Admin  |
      | Last name | User  |