** Changed in: mahara

  Group page watchlist notifications not sending

Status in Mahara:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When adding a Group page to the watchlist of a group member the member
  doesn't seem to get notification through the internal inbox (and
  email) when the page is changed.

  I tried on myportfolio.school.nz v1.6.3 and tried to recreate on
  demo.mahara.org .

  When I created a group page on demo.mahara.org  the URL for the page
  is incorrect http://demo.mahara.org/group//untitled  . Logged in as
  staff and using Request Membership group. I can't test this for the
  watchlist but seems to be another bug?

  Craig