** Changed in: mahara

  Profile Information block publishes fields in screwy order

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Here's an example of the order in which the Profile Information block
publishes fields onto a page:
  Country
  First name
  Home phone
  Industry
  Last name
  Occupation
  Email address

  Why this order? It makes no sense.
  Why can't it be changed? Am I missing something? (I don't mean to sound
cranky).

  Ideally, the user would be able to specify the order of the fields,
  perhaps similar to Pages in a Collection

  Mahara 1.8 LAMP
  Windows (multiple browsers)