** Changed in: mahara

  Adding external Artefacts is blank when adding URL

Status in Mahara:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When adding external media and google docs to a page I add the url for
  those items and the block is blank.  If I go back and add the embedded
  code it works.  I am getting the URL from the same location as the
  embedded code.

  Also when adding a google book it does not display whether I add the
  URL or the embedded code.  I am using Mahara 1.7 and am in Google
  Chrome on Mac OS 10.8.5.