I could replicate #1 and that should be fixed.

I could not replicate #2 in 16.10master. The progress bar was changed.

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

  bulkdownload for institutions

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Mahara: 1.10.0dev
  OS: Linux
  DB: Postgres
  Browser: FF, Chrome

  When bulk exporting users (manually type into url as there is no menu
  option):

  /admin/users/bulkdownload.php

  1. After downloading the users, the information message appears as:

  Exported 39 users to /var/lib/sitedata/mahara-site-
  mahara/export/1/1407457602/mahara-bulk-export-1407457602.zip</div>

  The html is not rendered correctly. This is very minor though.

  2. There is a weird behaviour when an institution is selected. On the next
page with the status bar, the institution drop down list appears and the screen
doesn't do anything.