Patch for "16.10_STABLE" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/7024

  Valid URL(www) is not accepted while saving Books and publications

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Tested in

  Version 16.04 & Version 16.10

  Theme: Ocean and default

  Browser: FF, chrome

  Steps to Reproduce:

  1) Navigate to Content>Reseme>Achievements
  2) Click on add under Books and Publications
  3) Enter the mandatory fields and also add a valid URL ( I have used
www.facebook.com)
  4) Click on save

  Expected result: The page should be saved
  Actual Result: Bug one: An error message is displayed " Not a Valid URL"

  Note: When www is replaced with http or https the page is saved
  successfully. And when we re-edit the URL back to www it accepts it

  Bug two: After saving the page try to re-edit  and click on any of the
  help icon, it doesn't show the information and instead it displays an
  error message ( see attached )

  Note: Similarly help icon doesn't show the information on "
  professional memberships " too