Tested it on FF browser and here are my findings:

Feedback and place feedback buttons are now shown on the page,  but when
we give few feedbacks the number of feedbacks are wrong and also when a
feedback is deleted it is still showing up and doesn't get deleted .

  Annotation feedback changes

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Mahara 16.10dev

  When feedback is placed on an annotation block, it is called
  "Annotation", but it should be feedback.

  In order to make it look more like the "Comments" on an artefact, it
  should be changed like in the screenshot to include the "Comments"
  icon and then "Feedback" with the count at the end.

  The icon before "Place feedback" should be the one we use for "Add
  comment", but no text change.