Patch for "master" branch:

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Images not displayed for others in wall post

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Reported at :

  I am using Mahara1604 and see a bug at Users profile page Wall
  posting. All artefacts organized at an user's profile page is
  accessible by all other registered users without any permission issue.
  But when profile owner attach a file/image in his own wall post, then
  other users not able to view that image which explains access denied

  I verified this on Mahara 16.10. Another user viewing the wall post
  does not see the image, but just the alt text.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :