Patch for "master" branch:

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Show assessment decision in annotation block

  Mahara 16.10dev

  Currently, when you add an assessment but no feedback, an empty
  "feedback" item is displayed. Rather, the assessment should be
  mentioned in it. That would also be beneficial to have a log of who
  changed the assessment. Please see the screenshot for what it should
  look like (the icon in color though, couldn't get that to work in

  We don't use the class "metadata" much anymore I think. It would be
  best to use text-midtone and give it the size we have for the
  "Updated" date, e.g. under "Latest changes I can view" on the

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :